Resource LibraryShared Database
- Shared Library of Educational Resources
- Save links to your favorite content online, making it easy to find later
- Bookmark any article, video, podcast, book, google file, slide, website or app
- Add your own notes
- Build collections (we call “chunks”)
- Add your friends
- Follow other community members, and receive notifications whenever they add new content
- Collaboration: Feel free to work with teammates, other teachers, or friends
- Privacy: Create your own private, personal account (other members can not see what you bookmark)
- You are in control: You have the option to keep your collections private, or publish your collections, either in our shared directory for other members to see, or publicly to share with friends
- Branding: Add your own branding, logo
Live Online CousesMarketplace
- Courses (coming soon)
- Marketplace of online live courses, over Zoom
- Price per course varies
- Reference the particular course for pricing
- Contact us for details
- Webiste and App Developers – get access to our REST API for integrating the resource library into your website
- Manage your educational resources in your own app or website
- All the power of CourseChunks, right in your own site
- Your users never need to leave your site
Website developers can build on Course Chunks using our well-documented API
Course Chunks makes it easy to collaborate. Save, Collect & Share Educational Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
- Once logged-in, feel free to save your own links to articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more...
What are "Chunks"?
- Small bite-sized lessons
- Chunks are small packets of learning resources
- They can contain links to books, articles, videos, podcasts, notes, lectures, and more!
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Self-guided learners
- Anyone who finds a great TED Talk, and wants to find it again later, saved in a packet of similar books, articles, videos or podcasts.
- Anyone who wants to save links to learning resources
- Website developers: API access. If you are trying to build an educational community, please ask us how to get started with our API
How much does it cost?
- It is free for most users
- Please see our pricing page for more details
How do I make "chunks"?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update