Standardfree to signup
- Perfect for Professors, Teachers
- Everything is private
- Create your own private, personal account (other members can not see what you bookmark)
- For free, you can Signup, Login, and create your personal account
- Save links to your favorite content online, making it easy to find later
- Bookmark any article, video, podcast
- Add your own notes
- Build collections (we call “chunks”)
- Organize your collections into courses (libraries of “chunks”)
- Includes everything in the Standard free account, plus:
- Collaboration is enabled. Feel free to work with teammates, other teachers, or friends
- You have the option to keep your collections private, or
- Publish your collections, either in our shared directory for other members to see, or publicly to share with friends
- Add your own branding, logo
- Go advertising-free. You will no longer see advertising from our sponsors.
ProfessorExport to LMS
- Includes everything in the Premium account, plus:
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Bookmark your favorite content around the internet, and easily add that content to your courses
- Other learning management system integrations coming soon!
- Includes everything in the Premium Account, plus:
- Website developers: Contact us for quotation and more information about API access
- Webiste and App Developers – get access to our REST API
- Manage your educational resources in your own app or website
- All the power of CourseChunks, right in your own site
- Your users never need to leave your site or app
Website developers can build on Course Chunks using our well-documented API
Course Chunks makes it easy to collaborate. Save, Collect & Share Educational Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Chunks are collections of educational resources such as articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more
- Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Anyone who wants to bookmark/ save links to content that they find interesting (and don't want to forget)
- Any team or community building an educational library. You can create your own library of learning resources for your community, and then export your collections back to your own website using our embed tools (or our API, if you are a developer)
How much does it cost?
- Zero. It's free to sign up, browse, and to bookmark (save links to your favorite content).
- We do have Premium plans for users that want to publish their collections (or to export them to their other sites)
- Please see our pricing page for more details
How do I make "chunks"?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update