Standardfree to signup
- Perfect for most users
- Save links to your favorite content online, making it easy to find later
- Bookmark any article, video, podcast, book, google file, slide, website or app
- Add your own notes
- Build collections (we call “chunks”)
- Add your friends
- Follow other community members, and receive notifications whenever they add new content
- Collaboration: Feel free to work with teammates, other teachers, or friends
- Privacy: Create your own private, personal account (other members can not see what you bookmark)
- You are in control: You have the option to keep your collections private, or publish your collections, either in our shared directory for other members to see, or publicly to share with friends
- Branding: Add your own branding, logo
- Includes everything in the Standard account, plus:
- For teachers who want to integrate Chunks with their online school system
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Other learning management system integrations coming soon!
- Includes everything in the Standard Account, plus:
- Webiste and App Developers – get access to our REST API
- Manage your educational resources in your own app or website
- All the power of CourseChunks, right in your own site
- Your users never need to leave your site
Website developers can build on Course Chunks using our well-documented API
Course Chunks makes it easy to collaborate. Save, Collect & Share Educational Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Chunks are collections of educational resources such as articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more.
- In general, each chunk should be the smallest possible collection of materials necessary to help a person understand a particular topic
- Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Anyone who wants to save links to online content
- Also, developers. Ask us about the API access
How much does it cost?
- It is free for most users
- We have a premium option for teachers who want to integrate with their LMS. Pease see our pricing page for more details
How do I make "chunks"?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update