Pricing: Free for students, teachersBecause price shouldn't be an obstacle!
Students / Lifelong Learners
- Individuals, or Teams
- Bookmark, save link to your favorite online content, making it easy to find later
- Save link to any article, video, podcast, book, google file, slide, website or app
- Add your own notes
- Build collections (we call “chunks”)
- Add your friends
- Suggest resources to friends
- Teams: Collaborate on shared collections
- Follow other community members, and receive notifications whenever they add new content
- Want a private account? No problem! Create your own PRIVATE content so other people can not see what you bookmark
- You are in control of privacy: You have the option to keep your collections private, or publish your collections, either in our shared directory, or publicly to share with friends
- Branding: Add your own branding, logo to your chunks
- Everything included in the Student/ Lifelong Learner account, plus…
- Our team will help you (and your class) to get started
- Ask our team for help. Tell us what you are looking for, and we will help you build out your educational collections
Teams / Business
- Everything included in the Student and Teacher accounts, plus…
- Full privacy for your team
- Embed on your own website
- API (developers) to integrate all the functionality of Course Chunks, but all managed on your own site. Your community never has to leave your own site!
For people who work with innovative teams, and in collaborative communities: We are crowd-sourcing educational content (books, podcasts, courses, articles, and more)
Our goal is to collectively build the world’s greatest collection of educational resources for teachers (and people building ed-tech services). If you have any suggestions for improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Small bite-sized collections of educational content
- Chunks are small packets of learning resources
- They can contain links to books, articles, videos, podcasts, notes, lectures, and more!
How much does it cost?
- It is free for all individual users (and for teams!)
- We also have paid plans for service (we will help you build your own collections), and an API for enterprise customers
- Please see our pricing page for more details
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Creative people working at Startups
- And, anyone who wants to help these creative people learn
How do I make a collection ("chunk")?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."