Create your own learning database and connect with a like-minded community
Are you a self-guided learner? This site is made for you! Feel free to search our curated collection of resources. Save your own links to books, podcasts, courses, and more. Save from any publication, page or app. Curate your own space filled with everything you can’t wait to learn.
Course Chunks is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources. A digital library full of educational content, Course Chunks allows members to share learning resources with other members.
The secret to building your own Educational Resource repository is making it convenient. Members should be able to login to the system and have immediate access to valuable online educational resources. For this reason, it’s a good idea to create a Course Chunks repository, with hyperlinks and categories to your favorite content. This gives students the ability to create their own personalized online learning paths. For instance, a student can pick-and-choose the Educational Resources they need to improve their understanding or skills.
What can I do with Course Chunks?
- Save what you learn (books, articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and more)
- Make it easy to find later. Put your resources into chunks (collections), making it easier to find and reference at a later date
- Connect with friends and team members, and share what you are learning (reading, watching, discussing)
- Collaborate with friends by building a shared educational resource library
- Create a name for yourself and your institution as a subject matter expert
Providing the Tools You Need for Take Control of your own Learning
How do you learn? What is the best way to learn? First, break whatever you are trying to learn into smaller bite-sized chunks. Then, whenever you find a resource that makes sense to you, save it! Then, look into your network of fellow-learners and see if there are similar chunks.