Course Chunks are proudly made in Miami (USA) and Recife (Brazil), and is the creation of Summit Global Education.
Course Chunks are bite-sized collections of educational content
Our goal is to collectively build the world’s greatest collection of educational resources for teachers (and people building ed-tech services)
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- brian @ summitglobaleducation .com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Chunks are collections of educational resources such as articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more
- Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Anyone interested in education
- Also, developers. Ask us about the API access
How much does it cost?
- Zero. It's free to sign up, browse, and to bookmark (save links to your favorite content).
- We do have Premium plans for users that want to publish their collections (or to export them to their other sites)
- Please see our pricing page for more details
How do I make "chunks"?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update