Course Chunks are proudly made in Miami (USA) and Recife (Brazil), and is the creation of Summit Global Education.
Course Chunks are bite-sized collections of educational content, carefully curated for innovative people who work with (and around) startups
Our goal is to collectively build the world’s greatest collection of educational resources for startup people (and people supporting these wonderfully innovative teams!)
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- brian @ summitglobaleducation .com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Small bite-sized collections of educational content
- Chunks are small packets of learning resources
- They can contain links to books, articles, videos, podcasts, notes, lectures, and more!
How much does it cost?
- It is free for all individual users, professors and students
- Please see our pricing page for more details
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Creative people working at Startups
- And, anyone who wants to help these creative people learn
How do I make a collection ("chunk")?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update