Course Chunks are proudly made in Miami (USA) and Recife (Brazil), and is the creation of Summit Global Education.
Course Chunks are bite-sized collections of educational content, with courses that are collaboratively built by our community
Our goal is to collectively build the world’s greatest collection of educational resources and collaboratively created courses.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- brian @ summitglobaleducation .com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Small bite-sized collections of educational content
- Chunks are small packets of learning resources
- They can contain links to books, articles, videos, podcasts, notes, lectures, and more!
How much does it cost?
- It is free to login, and to view all of the publicly-shared content
- Some courses cost money. To access the paid-course material, you will need to login, pay and enroll in those courses.
- Please see our pricing page for more details
Who uses Course Chunks?
- The courses are open anyone
- Most of the paying customers are adults, working in creative companies, and innovative communities
How can I contribute to an existing course?
- Save your content
- Then, suggest that content to someone else's course. If that course sells, you will earn a share of the revenue $$.
What does the word "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update