We believe that teachers should be able to find and share course materials, and for this reason, Course Chunks is designed to be open and collaborative by default. If you are a member of a team, or if you would like extra privacy to make private Chunks or Super-Chunks, then please choose a premium subscription option.
Introduction(Most Popular Option)
- Pricing: Free and easy to begin
- Create your own “school” of content for your community
- View and like any public content
- Save any content, and associate that content with your chunks
- Create collections of videos, articles, books, podcasts, etc)
- Follow other Teachers
- Collaboration: up to 3 free
Professional(extra privacy and collaborations)
- Includes: Everything included in the INTRODUCTION account, plus also includes…
- Collaboration: up to 50 collaborations
- Privacy: Option to keep your chunks and super-chunks private
Team / Organization(coming soon)
- Everything included in the PROFESSIONAL account, plus also includes…
- Extra controls, branding, security and admin features.
- Only pay per active MANAGER/ month
Click “copy”, and save any content into your own collection
Any organization can use Course Chunks to create their own learning center.
Find and share open educational resources for your courses
Frequently Asked Questions
Who uses Course Chunks?
Teachers: Collect and Share educational resources for your future courses
Students + Lifelong Learners: Find curated collections of amazing course content, and create your own learning database (no matter what you are into!)
Communities and Teams: Easily create a shared knowledge bank for your organization, and develop a collaborative learning center for your team
How much does it cost?
Please see our pricing page
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces. The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching. To catch the idea, think about this quote from Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego
"When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense, as shown by the jumbled puzzle pieces here. Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
What are "Chunks"?
Chunks are collections of educational resources such as articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more...
What is the difference between "Chunks" and "Courses"?
A "chunk" is a collection of articles, videos, books, blogs, etc...
A "course" is a collection of chunks. Put your chunks together, and give them super-powers 🙂
How do I make "chunks"?
Signup Today For Instant Access
Join today and get access to Course Chunks to Create your own Educational Collection!