Create a shared learning database for your team
Course Chunks is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources. A digital library full of educational content, Course Chunks allows memebers to share learning resources with other members.
The secret to building your own Educational Resource repository is making it convenient. Members should be able to login to the system and have immediate access to valuable online educational resources. For this reason, it’s a good idea to create a Course Chunks repository, with hyperlinks and categories to your favorite content. This gives students the ability to create their own personalized online learning paths. For instance, a student can pick-and-choose the Educational Resources they need to improve their understanding or skills.
What can I do with Course Chunks?
- Add team members to a shared educational content database
- Each team member can share: what they are reading, watching, learning about.
- Create a personal learning object repository for each team member
- Build a course from scratch with relevant materials shared by other Course Chunks users
- Create a name for yourself and your institution as a subject matter expert
Providing the Tools You Need for your Community to Learn Together
You can modify any existing online resource, repurpose the online content content to suit your needs. You can pick-and-choose which elements you’d like to include, and discard the rest. This is ideal for teachers with limited online training experience. Simply find resources you need, then use Course Chunks to develop effective online training materials.