CourseChunks are proudly made in Miami (USA) and Recife (Brazil), and is the creation of Summit Global Education.
We help startup founders find great educational content – Organized into small bite-sized lessons, which we call “chunks”
- info @ summitglobaleducation .com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started?
What are "Chunks"?
- Chunks are collections of educational resources such as articles, videos, podcasts, books, and more
- Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Who uses Course Chunks?
- Startup Ecosystem: we built course chunks for startup founders, dreamers, tinkerers, coders, investors, mentors and more...
- Any team or community building an educational library. You can create your own library of learning resources for your community, and then export your collections back to your own website using our embed tools (or our API, if you are a developer)
How much does it cost?
Free to browse. Please see our pricing page for more details
How do I make "chunks"?
What does "Chunking" mean?
"Chunking" is the idea of breaking down a big (hard to understand) concept into smaller pieces.
The idea of "chunking" is used in teaching, and is nicely explained by Dr. Barbara Oakley, University of California, San Diego: "When you first look at a brand new concept it sometimes doesn't make much sense... Chunking is the mental leap that helps you unite bits of information together through meaning. The new logical whole makes the chunk easier to remember, and also makes it easier to fit the chunk into the larger picture of what you're learning."
Learn more: Watch our FAQ videos
Get one update per month
Signup to receive a monthly update